- Exhibitor may use an established pattern or create an original block either pieced and/or appliquéd. Submitted block must be 8 ½" square for 8" finished size.
- Contestants can enter only one block.
- Blocks entered will become the property of the Williamson County Fair. Blocks selected by the Creative Arts Committee will be assembled into a finished quilt that will be displayed and raffled at the 2018 fair.
- This contest is limited to 50 participants.
- Visitors to the Williamson County Fair will vote for their favorite block from those submitted. Ribbons and premiums will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
- Deliver completed quilt blocks with an entry form during Quilty Entry times.
Quilt Block Challenge kits are available from:
Connie Little - 615-218-4942
Valerie Curtis - 615-790-2828
Beth DiMaggio - 615-661-5433
The Quilting Squares Quilt Shop, 1911 Columbia Avenue, Franklin, TN, 37064.