Premiums: (unless otherwise stated) 1st – $10; 2nd – $8; 3rd – $6; 4th – $4
Entry Fee: $0.00
Chairs: 4-H Agents, Mary Beth Antunes, Chelsey McMahon, Larry Darnell, Brenda Clarkson and Doug Berny, 615-790-5721
Pre-Entry: Highly recommended by Friday, July 21, 2017
*Required in some sections
*Complete entry form found in catalog or on entry forms link
Entry: Check the information for individual sections
Required Pick-up Date: Sunday, August 13 – 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., or as otherwise noted in section.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Unless otherwise stated in the specific Section Rules, 4-H & Youth Competitions are open to all youth who have completed the 4th through 12th grades. The special “Children 10 & Under” sections are open to any youth ten (10) years old and under and who has not yet completed 4th grade.
- All items must have been made or grown within the last year (August 2016 – August 2017).
- All articles are exhibited at the owner’s risks, but all reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of items. The Williamson County Fair, its workers and UT Extension are not responsible for any loss, damage, or accident that might occur.
- Each youth may enter as many classes as they choose except for those with grade limitations. No person may enter more than one entry in any one class.
- Canned items will not be accepted unless they are sealed in "standard" (Ball, Kerr, or other brand) canning jars.
- Prizes will be awarded on the decisions of the judge. Judges will not be required to award prizes unless the quality of the entry is deserving of recognition.
- Williamson County Fair or UT Extension will not be responsible for any entry left past 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 13, 2017.
- All cakes and pies entered into the youth Baked Goods Division are to be donated to the 4-H program. Cake and pies will then be auctioned (or priced and sold) at the Saturday afternoon 4-H cake auction, with proceeds going to the Williamson County 4-H Program.
- A “Best of Show” Rosette or Champion Award will be presented for each Section.