The following events will not take place at the 2021 Williamson County Fair.
• Senior Day lunch and bingo. However, seniors will still get in free on Sunday, Aug. 8, and gift bags will be given to the first 500 seniors through the gate.
• Century Farms dinner.
• Fashion shows, demonstrations, or live culinary events.
• Sing Your Heart Out competition.
• Country Hams competition and display.
• Ag Stage or live demonstrations.
• Film or Songwriting competition.
• Baby Changing Station.
• Little 1’s Farming will be on a one-year hiatus. However, the Children’s Barnyard will set up in the whole barn.
• Cultural Arts Artist Reception.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols
• All high traffic areas will be cleaned thoroughly.
• Shared equipment will be cleaned and sanitized between each use.
• Hight touch point surfaces will be cleaned between shifts or between users.
• Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes/cleaners will be available in all shared spaces as needed.
• Products used will be approved for use against COVID-19.
• Where possible hands-free devices will be offered.
Steps to minimize potential COVID-19 exposure
• Masks will not be required. However, the Williamson County Fair Association, Inc reserves the right to implement a mask policy at its discretion.
• New signage will be visible throughout the grounds, as well as Ambassadors reminding our fair visitors of health and safety precautions.
• Picnic Pavilion - This area will have a total of sixty-six (66) seats. A cleaning attendant will be stationed there during fair hours to wipe down tables after each use.
• Tent for Outdoor Eating – A tent will be located by the northeast corner of the building that will be used for picnic tables. A cleaning attendant will be always stationed there during fair hours to wipe down tables after each use.
COVID-19 exposure is an inherent risk in any public locations where people are present. While the Williamson County Fair will do their very best to ensure a safe environment, guests should only attend after evaluating their own health risks. The Williamson County Fair Association, Inc cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.