DIVISION 330 – LOVELESS CAFE BISCUIT CONTEST
SATURDAY, AUG. 5th
Entries received from 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m. at the Arena Floor Stage.
1:00 p.m. Live Judging on the Arena Floor Stage by members of the Loveless Cafe Team.
2017 Winner: Matt Dobberfuhl
- Cook, bake, or create an entree, side dish, or dessert incorporating your homemade biscuits. Biscuits must be made from “scratch.”
- Only one entry per person.
- Maintaining the dish at the proper temperature is the responsibilty of the competitor.
- The recipe must be presented with the entry and becomes the property of the Williamson County Fair. Recipes will be posted to www.lovelesscafe.com with credit to the participant.
- Contest is open to residents 12 years or older of Williamson County and adjoining counties.
- Judging will be based on:
- Creativity - 40%
- Taste - 40%
- Difficulty - 20%
- The decision of the judges is final.
- Loveless Cafe, Nashville, TN is providing prizes: 1st place - Loveless Cafe Gift Basket with Gift Card; 2nd and 3rd place - Loveless Cafe Gift Baskets.
Class 1: Creative Dish with Biscuits