DIVISION 302, CLASS 15 – KING ARTHUR FLOUR BAKING CONTEST
WEDNESDAY, AUG. 2nd
Entries received from 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
1. Exhibitor must bring the opened bag of King Arthur Flour or submit a UPC label from the flour bag when he/she submits the entry.
2. Contestant must follow the designated recipe for Boston Cream Pie available at www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/boston-crea, by clicking on the link below, or from one of the Culinary Section Chairmen.
3. A Williamson County Fair entry form must accompany the exhibit.
4. All general rules for Sections 101-105 apply. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification.
5. Judging will be based on:
6. Prizes provided by King Arthur Flour:
- Taste - 50%
- Overall Appearance - 25%
- Texture - 25%
- 1st Place $75 gift certificate to the Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com
- 2nd Place $50 gift certificate to Baker’s Catalogue/kingarthurflour.com;
- 3rd Place: King Arthur Flour Logo Canvas Tote Bag. All winners will also receive a gorgeous ribbon.
Class 1: Boston Cream Pie