LIVESTOCK - DEPARTMENT 500
Livestock Department Chair: DeWayne Perry, 615-790-5721
The Williamson County Fair Association complies with the Regulatory Requirements for Livestock as set forth by the Tennessee Department of Agriculture. All Williamson County Fair participants must comply with the requirements. Please carefully read and adhere to the requirements.
Regulatory Requirements for Livestock
See catalog pages 47-51 for complete requirements or click here
National Code of Show Ring Ethics
See catalog pages 52-53 for complete requirements or click here
Livestock Entry Form
This form used for all livestock entries.
Please click here for more information on the individual sections in Dept. 500.
Livestock sections are as follows:
- Section 100-163 - OPEN BEEF & JR BEEF
- Section 210-256 - OPEN DAIRY/JR DAIRY CATTLE/CENTRAL REGION 4-H DAIRY
- Sections 310-380 - OPEN DAIRY GOATS
- Section 400-450 - EWES/OPEN SHEEP/JR MARKET LAMBS
- Section 500 - JR MARKET GOATS/REPLACEMENT DOE SHOW
- Section 600-650 - OPEN & JR POULTRY
- Section 900-960 - MULE SHOW/JACK AND JENNET SHOW/MULE PULL/LIGHTWEIGHT MULE PULL
- Section 970 - PONY PULL
- Section 980 - MINIATURE DONKEY SHOW
You must have Adobe Reader to access these forms.
Click here to download Adobe Reader for free